Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Episode (on my main site)

I finally finished a new episode. I don't
know why I'm so damned slow. My apologies
to anyone who is watching. My plan is to
get one done per week.

That's also what Paul wants, so that's
what'll happen. He isn't exactly a tyrant,
I guess, but he has a way of making you
want to do things, and do them well.

So if you click on the link over there
on the right, it'll take you to the
other site.

Thanks for your patience, and
thanks to all of you who wrote comments
or emails to me. I'm an idiot about
responding, so I'm sorry about that!

And yes, I'm drinking a lot more these
days. I think that's just part of living
in San Francisco. People here take drinking
very seriously.

Sully

ryansullivanid@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. first of all
    my best wishes at the beginning of this new year 2010

    it is good to see a new episode, i could hardly wait any longer ;-)

    from a (usually) silent reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan PLEASE stop drinking. It will take you over and ruin you and your art. You are very young and have so much ahead of you. Please

    ReplyDelete